Curramulka Primary School was established in 1880 in the township of Curramulka. Curramulka or “Gardimalga” in Narungga language, literally means “Emu Waterhole.” The school logo consists of the emu and the waterhole which is symbolic of the Curramulka local history. Curramulka Primary School is a Reception to Year 7 school that offers a diverse and differentiated learning program which allows all students to succeed. Most of our students complete all of their primary education at Curramulka Primary School and then move to Minlaton District School in year 8. Our school is well resourced with a wide range of learning tools including cameras, interactive whiteboards, a 3D Printer, ipads and laptops, which are used in our daily learning.
At Curramulka Primary School we offer:
- Quality learning opportunities aligned to the Australian Curriculum.
- Small Class Sizes
- Environmental conservation is a strength within our school and is supported by the following programs; The Parklands Project, Youth Environmental Leaders, Cookout and the Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden program.
- Well-resourced classrooms with access to a range of digital learning tools including; cameras, interactive whiteboards, a 3D Printer, iPads and laptops, which are used in our daily learning.
- Strong focus on Physical Education with opportunities for students to participate in Sporting Schools, SAPSASA and Knock out competitions, Small Schools Sports Day, Interschool Sports Day, and annual aquatics programs.
- School Gymnasium & Library
- Students from years R-7 attend an annual camp and excursions throughout the school year.
- We have an on-site playgroup that operates on site each Tuesday at 9:30am.
Like and Subscribe to our Facebook pages.